Friday, October 27, 2017

Santa Letter

 Good Evening from me.
My second card for Colour Crazy Challenge.
Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is 
 
 I love the stamp.....she is so cute!



I colored her with Copic.
Jacket, Ribbon & Flag: R000, 32, 37, 46, 59
Skin & Blush on: E00, 42, R000, R01, R20, RV21
Gift: RV04, 13, 21; Letter 1: G24, YG63, Y17, 32
Letter 2: N0, W2, B05; Leaf: G24, YG63 
Bird: Y000, 06, B18, 26; Box: E11, 33, 25, 27, 57
Earphone & Shoes: BG10, 45, B05
Background: B00, W00, 2, 3, 5

Thank you for stopping by. 
Have a nice day!

Hugs,
Jill Tiffany

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jill!!! I feel like I haven't chatted with you in forever. I want to say HELLO, and I really want to express to you how ADORABLE I think your card is. The straws are the cutest little accent, and I love everything about this sweet card. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. I love seeing your art, and I'm so grateful for your participation. I hope you're doing great. Have a blessed week!
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great coloring!
    Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card....Thank you for joining us this week at Fab n Funky...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I love the lace bow and great use of the paper straws. Great details! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....you made my day!

Christmas on May

 Hello Everyone Just back again with my creation after my laptop is crash  and everything is gone 😔 My first card on this month is Christma...